We operate our own Fixed Soil Treatment Facilities (FSTF) across the South & South West regions, offering our clients cost-effective and fully compliant soil disposal services. We remediate both hazardous and non-hazardous contaminated soil plus a range of bulk materials and aggregates. Treated materials are recycled or used for restoration rather than sent to a landfill, providing a sustainable and landfill tax free disposal options. Our key soil treatment facilities are:
CORNWALL SOIL TREATMENT FACILITY
- NOW OPENED at the Wheal Jane restoration facility near Truro, serving the South West peninsula
- funded by the LEADER Project from the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (RDPE).
EXETER SOIL TREATMENT FACILITY
- Fully operational, just off the M5
- perfectly placed to reduce transport and disposal costs of contaminated soils in Devon, Somerset, Dorset and Wiltshire
HAVANT SOIL TREATMENT FACILITY
- Fully operational and cost-effective soil disposal in Hampshire, Dorset, West Sussex and Wiltshire
In all cases we can offer on-site segregation services to correctly classify your waste to minimise, where possible, expensive disposal costs.
Our hazardous waste management licence means we can treat a range of contaminants, including:
- Hydrocarbons – petroleum, kerosene, diesel, mineral oil, etc
- Heavy Metals – lead, copper, zinc, chromium, cadmium, arsenic etc
- Chlorinated Solvents – PCE, DCE, TCE, vinyl chlorides, etc
- Poly Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) – gasworks material
- Asbestos impacted soils
- Invasive species – Japanese knotweed, Himalayan balsam etc.
Benefits compared to traditional disposal:
- Save over 50% compared to landfill disposal
- No landfill tax
- Reduced transport costs from sites in the South West
- We can arrange backloads to offset transport costs
- Long-standing relationships with transport companies as part of removal package
We also offer:
- Waste assessment and classification services
- Reuse of material and recycling to increase site sustainability
- fully auditable paper trail
- all loads weighed
- consignment notes
- site visits to ensure full compliance.
Call us on 0117 9244990 today, and speak to one of our experts.